Note: The Database itself should have selected learning activities. (It should not be drinking from a fire hose.)
This page had links to web sites that have lists (and lists of lists), from which to pull selected activities for the database.
Sites with Potential Visualization Activities
- More activities for logic at https://www.puzzle-skyscrapers.com/
- https://solveme.edc.org/ 3 games – and yes these have math objectives.
- Brainbashers.com – Daily Bridges; Daily Battleships; Daily Light Up;
- Building Mathematicians –
- https://www.mathsisfun.com/puzzles/index.html – especially Puzzle Games
- https://pbskids.org/games (including https://pbskids.org/heroelementary/games/push-pull-puzzles)
- https://www.transum.org/ Pancake flipping, maps, and more.
To include at some point (‘in the works’)
- Skyscrapers https://www.puzzle-skyscrapers.com/
- Single cut puzzle. https://twitter.com/edaydemir/status/1394693711418728450?s=20
- Pick a Path from Illuminations Game https://www.nctm.org/Classroom-Resources/Illuminations/Interactives/Pick-a-Path/
- Creating, Describing, and Analyzing Patterns from Illuminations Game https://www.nctm.org/Classroom-Resources/Illuminations/Interactives/Creating,-Describing,-and-Analyzing-Patterns/
- Alpha Twist – https://www.mathsisfun.com/games/ninja/alpha/
- Genius Square https://twitter.com/kurt_salisbury/status/1369494065889296388?s=20
- Divide into two congruent shapes (shape made of color tiles) https://twitter.com/DCDSBMath/status/1368936655709671426?s=20
Purely Exploration (but cool) Tools
Need to add at some point
Two player strategy game moving a king from the lower-left corner of a 10×10 Chess board to the upper right corner. Twee and diagram here: https://twitter.com/KiranABacche/status/1355863235530878976?s=20 by @KiranABacche